The History of Fleetwood Auto Service
Fleetwood Auto Service addresses the automotive repair needs of customers in Fleetwood, Blandon, and Kutztown, PA, and surrounding areas.
Located at 120 South Richmond St. in Fleetwood, PA, Fleetwood Auto Service has been serving the automotive repair needs of the local community for the last 47 years. We strive to deliver comprehensive repairs to happy customers. Service isn’t just our name, it’s our goal.
Fleetwood Auto Service is a NAPA AutoCare Center that has been providing professional car care since 1968. Kris Kurzweg represents the second generation of family ownership.
When you come to Fleetwood Auto Service, you receive the kind of quality and service you expect from a leader. Our company is always evolving and staying abreast of the latest advances in automotive servicing techniques. You can rest assured that, working with Fleetwood Auto Service, you will enjoy the latest services, technology, and developments in the industry.
At Fleetwood Auto Service, you can expect:
- Quality auto repairs including: wheel alignments, exhaust system repairs, transmission repairs, engine diagnostics and repairs, steering and suspension system repairs, electrical system repairs, and axle, CV joint, and driveshaft repairs performed by ASE-certified technicians
- Other services including state inspections, lube and oil changes, and other preventive maintenance
- Experienced mechanics and quality car repairs from a one-stop auto repair shop
- Tires from tire brands like MICHELIN®, BFGoodrich®, and Bridgestone
- Tire services including computer spin balancing, TPMS service and adjustments, flat tire repairs, and tire rotations
- JASPER engines and transmissions
- Custom exhausts, including pipe bending
- Car pick-up in the Fleetwood area
- Free Wi-Fi in our waiting area
We provide customers with unrivaled workmanship on each and every repair service. Contact us online or visit us today to start experiencing quality automotive care from a staff of technicians you can trust.